Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy new year everyone.. I know its a little late now but better late than never eh? :)
After all the relocation to Singapore on 19th December.. I think I am a little settled now.. just started my job here last Monday 7th ..
Even though I have been in Singapore since 1998, it's a very big challenge now for me to adapt the fast pace life and heat of Singapore.. i still get dizzy in crowded places like mall and still finding it hard to drive here.. I saw accidents almost everyday on the way to work.. its dangerous to drive here..
Well, cars are really an expensive thing to won but I decided to get a cheap car to help my wife to commute between her work and school.
My journey to work is also a killer ~30km .. took roughly one and a half hours on crowded train..
enough ranting about Singapore.. but i think i will be fine soon..i certainly hope so..
I didn't take much photos lately partly because of the relocation and partly due to my congested hard drive.. but i managed to download some of the photos i took after i arrive in Singapore..




These are taken at Car show at Singapore expo.. I only found the AE86 driver to be drifting in style.. the rest are more like handbrake turning.. oh well.. its a free event.. :)


shot at a little catch up drinks at clementi central.. beer at hawker centre.. singapore style...
:P

That's all for now.. thanks to all the comments are my readers..
I will update more often and will upload more photos from my back log..

Cheers




1 comment:

SuN said...

Welcome to Singapore!!