Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My new EOS 30D and ST-E2

Woot! today I got my new camera Canon EOS 30D. And more, ST-E2 wireless flash trigger. I am really excited to test both and shot a few of these . I am not advertising alcohol here but I just cant find a good subject to shoot today and just shoot the bottle I have. It's actually not even opened yet. The liquid in the glass is just red tea. :)

One thing I noticed is the 30D display gamma is a little bright and I kept shooting it believing that only to find out later.. I calibrated my laptop and 30d with my eye (using adobe gamma and powerstrip) but cant be so sure about it. Please let me know if my images are too dark or too bright.
For ST-E2, it's working very well. except that when it is pointing to a mirror on my wall, my flash is out of sync. But it is avioded by changing the camera position.



This time I was trying to play with tissue paper - snoot.
Starblitz 250 full power with snoot from right and 430ex from left 1/32 power from left triggered with ST-E2.



No comments: