Saturday, September 29, 2007

Updates

I have been really busy and I didn't have time update my blog.
Also, I have been sadly watching the news of my country , Myanmar every day and nite.. those news made me even more exhausted. I really wish the Than Shwe and his military dogs will get their deserved punishment in this life for beating and shooting innocent monks and people.
I also want to give my respect to those who have the courage to defy the dogs.
May the people win ..

In terms of photos .. I broke my camera's battery door so I sent it to Canon Service center. I cant take any photo till next week.

Also, I am working on some shots for my demo reel and brushing my rusty brain on Maya and dynamics. I always enjoyed doing visual effects such as explosion , rigid body simulations but lately all my jobs didnt allow me to do so. And I get more rusty on this front. It's quite fun to go back and try the fx side on maya but at the same time, I am so frustrated by the fact that It took so long to get what I want it.. and sigh.. that I am not up to the standard..

anyway..
here is one of the a simple test I am trying on for my vfx sequence.. this is kinda like gasoline/car explosion of sort.. but its still in WIP..


No comments: