Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Demoreel 2007

Alright.. my reel is done .. at least for the moment.. i didn't like it much but I am tired and running out of patience for some of the test I am doing.. so I decided to leave them and make with whatever material I had. I dont have any shots from movies I worked in Weta Digital as it'll take so much time and effort to get the shorts released. Also I don't want to put them in there as well as they are not relevant to positions that I am gonna apply.

One thing that I realized is that i don't have much new materials in my reel. I am seriously thinking of going back to work on TVCs and post production where I have more involvement with whole VFX process. Big companies like Weta is fine but your involvement gets smaller as more people working on very small part of a shot.

So here we go..


1 comment:

Sunday Morning said...

Oww, this is amazing honey...
Good demoreel, keep it up man...