Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jammings


Danny, originally uploaded by Maung Maung aka Mexx.

I love jamming. No matter what i get to play. Be it guitar or drums. or even Bass.
But its hard to organize jamming these days. Everyone is so busy with their work and relationship.
I wonder.. is it just us burmese? or is it singapore? or is it just some people in my circle?
i never know..
for me, i need to relieve stress.. and find a way out for my creative soul trapped inside this little island. Jamming used to be one and only way of my leisure.
But luckily , photography came into my life and its so much fun to wonder around with a camera in my hand.
so.. anyone up for jam?


AZ

3 comments:

dexertmoon said...

is it at boon, singapore?

Maung Maung Hla Win said...

nope.. we jam at boon as well.. but this one at Wee Lee.. Aljunied.

dexertmoon said...

Last Saturday I noticed the one who wear Hang Ten and group jamming at boon.
I was at the next door.
Were you there also? :)