Wednesday, June 13, 2007

EF 50mm f1.4

Woohoo .. I got my new toy today.. Its Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Lens for my camera EOS 400D.
I am very happy with the lens . Fast and silent. And much better built than my EF 50mm f1.8 II.

Robin?

Adam was just putting on the party 3D glasses in the office .. I snapped this as I called his name and he just turned around. I would have missed focus with the f1.8 lens cos its pretty slow to focus.
f1.4 is much more expensive but I believe its a better investment and a great lens.
Now I am gonna have to sell my beloved f1.8 lens cause I cant keep both lens. I have to make some $ back and get a 430ex flash.
This is my new interest. Creative flash photography..
The desire to shoot with flash is so strong that I test this shot with on camera flash. I used my Kit lens EF-S 18-55mm due to its short minimum focusing distant.

H2O

More photos to come with the new lens..
Watch this space.



No comments: