Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Keep on Rockin'

Well.. What can I say.. I am bored, I have some strobes, I have a lens to test, and I have no model to shoot with.
So here I am.. rocking hard..(the only other hobby of mine that I dig) and taking photos of myself.. which I am not really comfortable of..


I shot them in my room so I had to photoshopped out some unwanted stuffs like light switches and table lamps. But the challenge here is lighting. the SB-24 strobe on tripod was cloned out and replaced with fake lens flare in PS.

strobist info, 430ex on my lower left with sto-fen omni bounce 1/4 power triggered with ST-E2 .. from my behind right, SB-24 on tripod with 8"x6"blimp sofbox in 1/2 power triggered optically.

I used eBay radio remote to get the focus and self-timer to get rid of the remote from my hand .. and started rockin' :P .. and shot a few of them.. And this is the one that I liked..

This shot is from the same place, my camera is on my Manfrotto tripod. But the remote is on my right hand where you cant see it. I wanted to experiment with shallow depth-of-field and wide angle effect that the new Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX DC can offer.

strobist info, 430ex on my lower left with sto-fen omni bounce 1/4 power triggered with ST-E2 .. from my behind right, SB-24 on tripod with 6"x8" blimp softbox in 1/2 power triggered optically.

No comments: