Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Photoshoot


Last nite, Theo and Jude came over to take some photos for their parents.
Even though I've been playing around with strobes lately, its a really good experience for me. Working with people is something I have to work on. I realized I am not really ready for a real shoot. They are fun and friendly to shoot but the problem is I was hesitant to direct them as they are friends. Another this is I should take more time in setting up strobes and angle but I was somehow rushing the shoot. I should do so for upcoming shoots.

Another problem is the limited working space. We wanted to try getting some low key moody portraits but
1. the room is too small and have light colored walls / ceiling so they are all acting like reflectors.
2. I cant move my strobes closer to them to overcome that problem because I don't have a soft box or umbrella to diffuse the light when I place it close.

Anyway.. here are some of them. I am not totally satisfied but there's lesson to be learn and I will improve on it next time. Cheers.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like 4 & 7 :D

TKG said...

very nice emotive portraits. Love the color you use. it feel dramatic to me.