Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lightroom Presets and Resources

I have developed many photos in Lightroom and i have already tweaked and saved many presets to get me started quickly. With these presets, I can develop a photo into a usable look quickly.. and I can try different look with just hovering over the presets in Develop module..
and then I just have to tweak exposure or some color/hue adjustment to get it done.. I think everyone should make them use them to speed up the processing.
so I am just sharing some lightroom sites and presets I found on the interweb..
The presets may not work out-of-the-box on your photos .. depending on your camera output and the style that you shoot. So it's best used when you adjusted them and customized for your need. But these will give you started quickly.
  1. Lightroom killer tips
  2. Lightroom Color Presets from Inside lightroom
  3. Lightroom Presets from lightroompresets.com
Enjoy..

No comments: